Spotlight - Aubrey de Grey - Leadership Memes
The Human Memome Project is committed to thought leadership and creating leaders and community empowered by the ideas and health data of leaders.
By discovering the ideas and behaviours of leaders and also analysing their thoughts in relationship to their health - we can assess the effect of their ideas on their health, those they lead, and ourselves if we take on those ideas and behaviours.
If you are a high impact individual or thought leader - or know of someone that would like to take part - please share this with them and enrol them in the opportunity of being part of the HMP.
Our first spotlight is on Aubrey de Grey - the renowned gerontologist, TED alumni and author of Ending Aging.
1) Please list the items that you own that you think are important for health:
2) Please list the items that you own that you think are important for your wellbeing
3) Please list the activities you do that make you happy
4) Please list the activities you wish you could do more of that would increase the health, wellbeing or the longevity of yourself or others
Less long-distance travel
5) Please list the ideas that you think will help you live as long as you can
Better anti-aging medicine
6) Please list all the thoughts, quotes, saying or mantras that you tell yourself to make yourself feel good, feel confident and allow you to do well
I don’t do that
7) What are your aspirations in life
Become obsolete, retreat into glorious obscurity
8) Please list some of your favourite words and sentences
“Aging is bad for you”
9) Please list the things you do or think that have gotten you somewhere special or allowed you to succeed
Aging is fixable
I can make a difference
10) Please list the experiences you have had or ideas that you have encountered that have completely changed your life for the better
Most people think aging is OK
11) Please list your positive traits and strengths
Mildly inflated opinion of my capabilities
12) Make a list of all the ideas and things that you absolutely think other people should know about that will make their life and the world a better place
Aging is fixable
13) Please describe how you see yourself including your role